We are looking for a talented and ambitious Chief of Staff to work closely with our executive team. From day one, the chief of staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
The position is full time employment contract and is based in Patras, Greece.
About Adamant Composites.
Adamant Composites is developing high-end, state-of-the-art solutions serving primarily the Space, Aerospace and Defense markets. Since our foundation in 2012, we have successfully completed projects for several institutional and industrial clients such as the European Space Agency and Airbus. Our expertise lies in the design of large deployable structures, the engineering of composite and nano-enabled materials in applications such as batteries, hydrogen storage tanks, UAVs airframes, deployable structure subsystems, structural components and ground support equipment for satellites and launchers.
You will be joining Adamant at an exciting time, as we are currently joining forces with trusted partners to further mature our technologies and penetrate highly lucrative markets that attract attention from top investors.
About the Team
We have a hard-working, and kind team culture and offer our people the opportunity to work on cutting-edge engineering projects. Our culture is friendly and fast paced – we are constantly challenging, testing, and adapting the way we do things. We are also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing, and building a company we are truly proud of. We are all passionate about our mission and are determined to become a successful and reputable company in high value markets such as Defense and Space.
We take great care with who we hire, and all team members are superbly talented and nice. If you are hardworking, passionate and want to make an impact, you will fit right in.
Responsibilities / What you will be doing.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership, project managers and team leaders.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and project leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing milestones, coordinating team meetings, generating correspondence, and maintaining up to date work management tools.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects.
- Act as a sounding board to the CEO for new ideas and initiatives and ensure CEO has up to date information from every function in advance.
Who we are looking for.
- Master's degree in business administration or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in a business or executive management role
- Proven ability to quickly learn new things.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity.
- Strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and compile a large amount of data and produce conclusive results.
- Ability to motivate, coordinate and ensure proper time-management among reports.
Extra points for:
- Experience with work management tools (ASANA)
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions.
- Strong project reporting skills
- Strong leadership, management, and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible hours and remote work when needed.
- A paid day of leave on your birthday
- A dynamic environment with international exposure
- Fast track career progression and other employee recognition & rewards programs
- Vast learning & development opportunities to build new technical and non-technical skills and competencies.
Come as you are.
Adamant Composites Ltd. is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Your gender, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, social or ethnic origin don’t make a difference here. If you are talented and good at what you do, come as you are.
Please submit your CV and a short cover letter via e-mail to: