We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to join our team to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our
company’s general administrative activities.
The position is part time employment contract (with opportunity to switch to full time contract) and is based in Patras, Greece.
About Adamant Composites
Adamant Composites is developing high-end, state-of-the-art solutions serving primarily the Space, Aerospace and Defence markets. Since our foundation in 2012, we have successfully completed projects for several institutional and industrial clients such as the European Space Agency and Airbus. Our expertise lies in the design of large deployable structures, the engineering of composite and nano-enabled materials in applications such as batteries, hydrogen storage tanks, UAVs airframes, deployable structure subsystems, structural components and ground support equipment for satellites and launchers.
You will be joining Adamant at an exciting time, as we are currently joining forces with trusted partners to further mature our technologies and penetrate highly lucrative markets that attract attention from top investors.
About the Team
We have a hard-working, and kind team culture and offer our people the opportunity to work on cutting-edge engineering projects that require very challenging productions. Our culture is friendly and fast paced – we are constantly challenging, testing, and adapting the way we do
things. We are also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing, and building a company we are truly proud of. We are all passionate about our mission and are determined to become a successful and reputable company in high value markets such as Defense and Space.
We take great care with who we hire, and all team members are superbly talented and nice. If you are hardworking, passionate and want to make an impact, you will fit right in.
Responsibilities / What you will be doing
• Ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office
• Implementing administrative tasks
• Managing office tasks
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Maintain contact list
• Write and distribute emails and correspondence
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Run basic accounting process with cooperation with our accountant
• Order office supplies
Who we are looking for
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure efficient transfer of information between team-members, other departments, and external suppliers.
• Excellent time management and the ability to prioritize work
• Good computer skills
• Advanced experience in MS Office
• Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
• Calm under pressure – must be able to confidently address problems if they arise, take appropriate action, and involve others when needed.
• Team player accepting joint responsibility for team successes and shortcomings but also capable to work independently.
• Adequate Fluency in English.
• Competitive Salary
• Private Medical Insurance
• A paid day of leave on your birthday
• A dynamic environment with international exposure
• Fast track career progression and other employee recognition & rewards programs
• Vast learning & development opportunities to build new technical and non-technical skills and competencies
Come as you are
Adamant Composites Ltd. is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Your gender, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, social or ethnic origin don’t make a difference here. If youare talented and good at what you do, come as you are.
Please submit your CV and a short cover letter via e-mail to: