The position is full time employment contract and isbased in Patras and Athens, Greece.
About Adamant Composites.
Adamant Composites is developing high-end,
solutions serving primarily the
Space, Aerospace, Defence and Energy Storage markets.
Since our foundation in 2012, we
have successfully completed projects for several institutional and
industrial clients such as the
European Space Agency and Airbus.
Our expertise lies in the design of large deployable
structures, and the use of composite and
materials in applications such as
batteries, hydrogen storage tanks, UAVs, deployable structure
subsystems and structural
components for satellites and launchers.
You will be joining Adamant at an exciting time, as we are currently joining forces with trusted partners to further mature our technologies and penetrate highly lucrative markets that attract attention from top investors.
About the Team
Responsibilities/ What you will be doing
- Participate in the entire hardware design cycle including conceptual design, structural layout, sizing analysis, hardware production, and structural testing.
- Develop, validate and postprocess Finite Element Models.
- Perform first order strength and sizing calculations for the structures under your responsibility.
- Create CAD models of parts and structures, define specifications, issue manufacturing drawings, and generate other supportive technical documentation.
- Maintain technical requirements, activity schedule, budget, and status.
- Support product development and trade-off studies.
- Lead in preparation of technical elements for bids and proposals.
Who we are looking for
- Dipl.-Ing or MSc degree in Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering with and 2+years of experience in aerospace or related structures engineering.
- Strong design and integration skills using 3-D CAD software (NX Preferred).
- Experience with industry standard FEA/FEM tools (Simcenter, FEMAP, Nastran).
- Experience designing & modelling composites and light alloy structures.
- Solid understanding of composite structures, and manufacturing techniques.
- Critical thinking; sanity-checking, error-proofing, delivering conclusions.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Curious in nature and passionate about making an impact
- Team player; accepting joint responsibility for team successes and shortcomings.
- Fluency in English.
Extra points for:
- Working knowledge of composite manufacturing methods, material selection, testing, characterization & allowable development.
- Familiarity with aerospace standard structural analysis methods.
- Competitive Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible hours and remote work when needed
- A paid day of leave on your birthday
- A dynamic environment with international exposure
- Fast track career progression andother employee recognition & rewards programs
- Vast learning & development opportunities to build new technical and non-technical skills and competencies
Come as you are
is a progressive, open-minded
meritocracy. We are an equal
opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in
workplace. Your gender,
or belief, social or ethnic origin don’t make a difference here. If
are talented and good at what you do, come as you
CV and a short cover letter via e-mail