We seek to expand our
R&D Team with an Engineer having a prime role in Pilot Line
Do you have experience in designing and assembling mechanical equipment?
Do you enjoy doing research on industrial projects with international partners?
Do you want to be part of a young and creative team making an impact?
Adamant Composites Ltd is a privately-owned industrial SME
working on high-tech applications of Advanced Materials and
Structures. We support our International Customers with design,
manufacturing and new technologies for their products. Through
R&D activities we develop our
own technologies, industrializing our results. We are a dynamic Small Company based in Patras, Greece, offering our employees challenging engineering projects, flexible working hours, and a stable working environment in a competitive package. Since 2012 that the company started, we have been growing, eventually creating a team of 15 engineers and technicians.
We offer a dynamic working environment with challenging international projects!
We seek to expand our R&D Team with an Engineer having a prime role on Pilot Line Development. Start date expected November 2019.
- Dipl.-Ing. Or MSc in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Fluency in English: understanding, speaking, writing for technical matters
- Troubleshooting mindset, problem-solving skills and synthesis of results
- Proven involvement in design of machinery
Technical Experience and Competencies needed:
- CAD and development of custom setups for validation of concepts
- Machine building: design, assembly, integration, testing
- Familiarity with PLC or other automatic control systems
- Interaction/Monitoring suppliers and machine-shops for machine parts
“Nice to Have” competences:
- Quality Control technologies for in-line monitoring on Production Lines
- Experience with CFRPs
- Familiarity or experience with CNC machining
- Exposure to robotics for production
Practical experience that would be greatly valued:
- Internship or work experience in the aerospace/automotive/sports sector
- Production Lines for Textiles, Films or Fabrics
- Participation in European or National R&D projects
- 1-3 years of experience with Machine/Production Line Design
- Lead the developments of the Pilot Line interacting with
- Perform trials, perform and implement improvements
- Fine-tune the operation parameters of the Line
- Operate the line for production of internal or customer orders
- Develop new processes and solutions through new modules
- Design new modules for the line
- Issue drafts for manufacturing of parts
- Coordinate procurements of parts and monitor suppliers of
parts and machine-shops
- Assemble new modules and report lessons learned
- Initiate share and develop knowledge to support new technology development within the company
- Report technical developments through project deliverables
- Document processing know-how
- Manage and decipher experimental testing
- Recommend and support the implementation of process
improvements within manufacturing areas
- Plan maintenance of the line equipment
- Ensure quality and traceability in the pilot line
- Support R&D activities related to the production line
This Position reports to the Technical Director.
Location: The job position will be based in
Patras, Greece. A great place to live with young and vibrant
people, close to the Sea and
Mountains, and lots of accessible opportunities for personal development in a relaxed manner.